On 8th December, 1,200 e-scooters went up in flames at a warehouse in Fischeln, Germany. The heat from the fire was so intense that the e-scooters’ lithium-ion batteries exploded to create a very dangerous situation for firefighters.
It took almost 200 firefighters and fire safety experts to tackle the blaze.
E-scooters are becoming increasingly popular all over the world which is one of the reasons we’re developing our FireCloak™ Lithium-ion battery fire blanket and manufacturing smaller sized blankets that can be used, as a fire safety precaution, to cover an e-scooter when they’re not in use.
Email Matt Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.